Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 23 - Turkey Left Overs

More turkey left overs, but these aren’t the eatin’ kind! Here are some other Thanksgiving card ideas. I hand cut the paper pieces for the assembled turkey card and used the Stampin’ Up!® Doodle This set along with markers and the Aqua Painter brush to watercolor the flowers that I stamped in Basic Brown ink. I cut off two of the bottom pointed petals, stamped an additional pointed flower so that I would have enough feathers to layer. I also used the rounded flower to do the two side wings and the bottom made from a scallop circle punch sheet of Kiwi Kiss CS. Glue Ring Permanent adhesive was my choice for assembly. The Happy Thanksgiving sentiment I added was from the Occasions Collection hostess set—Earn this one by hostessing a workshop!!! Email me to book one. Can’t you just gobble up this card??? Very fun to make!





This card uses a simple one color stamped fern image from the Stampin’ Up!® Organic Grace hostess set to create the background with the stemmed design in brown. These accent the tiny turkey silhouette from the Occasions Collection hostess set. This simple concept can be used to highlight a phrase, image or photo for any them or occasion.

No comments: