Thursday, December 4, 2008

Take Advantage of $5 shipping at Stone Creek Creations

Just had to let you know about the special holiday pricing on shipping at Stone Creek Creations...just $5*!!! Plus, if you order the Krafter’s Purse (my larger size tool caddy) along with the KP2 (that you see me bring to my workshops packed with stuff), you get the Karousel (turntable for the Krafter’s Purse) for FREE! But, you have to add the KP mini to your must have list. I love this tiny organizer that stays on my worktable and travels with me to my demos. It is small and has a built-in karousel on the bottom. Check these out on their website! By Purchasing the Passion Pink Krafter’s purse, you can help fight Breast Cancer.

*Orders must be placed by Dec. 31st. Only available on shipping in the U.S.

No comments: