Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 21 - Twiggy Stocking Stuffer Card & Env.

Ready to make a cute matching card and envelope? This is a piece of cake with patterned papers! Here I used the Frosty Day Designer Papers from Stampin’ Up!® along with my favorite new snowman set, Mr. Twigster. Isn't he the cutest? For the stocking, I cut the shape from coordinating orange PP and added some liquid applique for the fur. (This puffs up when heated with embossing heat tool). I used Close To Cocoa ink and colored markers to add color to the snowman. I cut one of the star shapes and layered it over a 3/4 punched piece of paper that matches the stocking. To make the top layer pop, I added touches of sponged Pumpkin Pie ink around the edges. I glued matching PP on the envelope flap to finish off this coordinated card and envelope set. The coordinating solid cardstocks are Old Olive and Chocolate Chip from Stampin’ Up!®. Go to my Stampin’ Up! website to order these in time for the holidays! Check back tomorrow for a cool card idea with pull up gift card/message panel using Mr. Twigster and the Frosty Day papers. 

No comments: