Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Card "Spot"light





Now is the time to earn a FREE Stampin’ Up!® Spring/Summer catalog & idea book, by placing an online order on my SU website. Hurry, this offer is good while supplies last! Also, it is Sale-A-Bration time, and you can choose a FREE S-A-B product with the purchase of $50 in merchandise. Or two FREE ITEMS with $100, etc. It is the best time to scrape together your scrap and stamp funds to take advantage of these bonus giveaways!

CS Colors used: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Whisper White.

3 comments:

Olena said...

Very nice card! Love it!!! ~Olena~

Melissa Bove said...

Such fun cards!! I need to place an order with you soon!!;)

Hugs...

Lindsay Weirich said...

I just got a sneak peek at your sale-a-bration catalogur, I have a SU ladsy and I'm doing a ghost party but I hade to thank you for putting it up, yummy stuff.
Love the cupcake carf!