Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Feeva!



O.K., I have to admit that this amazing weather we have had this week has given me a touch of Spring Fever! The sun has been shining and there’s been a pleasant breeze on my morning walks with Bella. What is not to love about days like this?!!! So, it made me want to post some Spring inspired projects. Check out this easy to make Flower Bucket project that can be made in 10 minutes or less. I did it using Glue Arts’ Crop & Glue™ Ribbon Adhesive and Adhesive Squares along with some ribbons, a button and large flower. Sign up for Glue Arts’ FREE craft club to receive project ideas and savings on their adhesive products. You will be able to see the project instructions for this FlowerBucket in an upcoming newsletter. Next week, I will share with you some exciting news so be sure and check back at my blog for the scoop!!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

love this, Cheri!