Monday, May 18, 2009

Flower Bucket Video now online!

You can now view the how-to video for making fun flower buckets such as this one, that I created for the Glue Arts Design Team. Click this link and locate the mini bucket video under my DT heading. The video shows how you can change out ribbons, flowers, etc. to make other decorative pails. This is one of several videos that will be appearing on the Glue Arts website showing you how to create fun craft projects. Be sure to check it out and tell your friends. Subscribe to my blog or become a follower to get updates on new video posts and for other project inspirations. This is a great project idea you can make with your kids. I got the buckets at Target, but you can find them at craft or dollar stores. Fill with seed packs, bags of treats, small garden tools, a post it pad and pen for a great end of year teacher gift or a get well gift. Post your creation on your blog and link it back to mine. Leave me a comment so I can check out your fun creations!

No comments: