Thursday, January 28, 2010

My CHA Travel Experience

I am back from the CHA Craft SuperShow and retailers tradeshow in Anaheim inspired by the creativity that surrounded me. I had demonstrating Glue Arts' adhesives while leading make-n-takes at the consumer and retail shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It is always great to see the wonderful Glue Arts gang and get to hang out together for a few days. Participating in the PJ Party Live event Friday night brought stares (at our pajamas & slippers) and fulfillment in showing crafters how to make a winter hat mini album. My experience at this year's CHA show ended with a day of walking the show and getting creatively inspired by the wonderful new products and talent that surrounded me. Here is a peek of my travel diary. I will post show previews later this week. If you want to veiw the captions, just click on the slide show to view at larger size in Picasa.

No comments: