Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hurry Up, Baby!

Today we woke to the excitement that Kelly and Chris are at the hospital waiting to deliver their first child...baby O’Connor. Chris is the youngest of all of us cousins and we haven’t had any new babies in the family in quite some time. Since the baby made sure during the ultrasound that it would be a surprise for all, we are anxiously waiting to hear if it is a boy or a girl. And guess what is even cooler? Today is my Aunt's 70th birthday! Happy Birthday, Aunt Flossie...we hope the new baby gets to share this day with you and turn out to be as wonderful a person as you, too!

I am just sharing a sneak peek of the card I made for Kelly’s shower, actually I made two, and hope to submit this one. I don’t often do the vintage look, but I was really happy with how this turned out. The buggy is from a See-D’s set and so is the text. The frame is an elegant Stampin' Up!® stamp and the ribbon is also from there.

I have been on a scrapbooking and stamping roll and plan to do lots of photographing today. Some I will post and some are for project submissions. Maybe I can share some bits and pieces of them like I did here. Hope where you live the weather is clearing and starting to warm up. It feels more like Spring in Florida, only today is dreary and rainy. I will share the baby news with you soon!

1 comment:

Melissa Bove said...

Ooh! that looks gorgeous Cheri! love the vintage look!! I hope it gets picked up for publication!!