Friday, April 16, 2010

Hybrid Cards & 25% off sale!


Today marks my one month anniversary at MyGraficO, so I am celebrating with a sale, starting today and running through the end of Sunday...save 25% on all the products in my shop. Click on the ticket above to go to my digi store. I just uploaded a new mini scrapbook set! Be sure to take advantage of my freebie set by signing up as one of my groupies in the community!

Here are my two latest sets...



Here are a couple card inspirations created with my Elegant Frames set. These were some quick and easy sympathy cards made before leaving for my grandfather’s funeral.




And here are a couple of Get Well Cards made for family.
This Twist of Pink card uses flower digi stamps from my Mod Twist Garden set.


On this card, I hand-colored one of Judy Sangunetti’s digi stamps, called Birthday Kitty.

5 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

WOW! Cheri, these sets are gorgeous!!! I especially love those butterflies!! Amazing!

Cheri W said...

Thanks for the nice comments, Melissa! I know you love your butterflies (hehehe). But, really, who doesn’t? It]s Spring...you gotta have butterflies on your projects. :D

Anonymous said...

awsome cards, love the butterflies!!!

Diana said...

WOW, you're on fire! Love all that you create!

Susan Stringfellow said...

Oh that kitty is too cute, but I still love your flowers best. Great cards