Friday, April 30, 2010

It’s Still Spring, Isn’t It?


With temps expected to reach 90’s this weekend, I had to check that it is still Springtime!???
This card was created using some beautiful papers from Karen Foster Design. I love the muted tones on this, which made it extra fun to use with my new Stampin’ Up!® Sizzlits die. It is so fun to use to create mini butterflies, and since it is also an embossing die, I love the textures, too. Don’t you? I used a scrap of white card stock embossed with my mini dot cuttlebug die and used my scallop border punch in succession to create the bottom detail. I often forget to use my little clips from SU, but I paired with a ribbon on this Thank You card. To assemble this card, I used my Glue Glider Pro with high tac adhesive and some mini adhesive squares to attach the smaller items to my card. Here is close shot to show you more detail on the layered elements...


Leave me a note to let me know what you think!

No comments: