Thursday, May 20, 2010

The LOVE Bug!!!

Well if you live in Florida, you have experienced a snowfall of lovebugs swarming everywhere. It felt like a lovebug snowfall on Monday. On Tuesday, they covered our dining room window and lined the doorway. I have never experienced anything quite like this in the six years we have been here. I guess it is just nature and spring time! Funny that my latest digital product is called the
Love is Plentiful Collection
. I promise you it was named way before the love bugs arrived, but I am finding it quite ironic! LOL. Full of vibrantly colored graphics and patterned papers in some of my favorite summer colors, this collection will brighten up any card, layout or project you have in mind. Here is a peek at it...


It features 22 items: twelve 12 x 12 papers, 2 borders and 8 graphics for $7.95!
You can purchase it exclusively at Mygrafico.
I would love to feature projects you create with this collection on my blog and
will post items here and in my Mygrafico gallery once I create them.
Hope Love is Plentiful for you today and always!

2 comments:

Joyce Ann said...

Us too! The massive amount of them overwhelmed our home - dining room window and doorways - I actually took a picture and am sure I will scrapbook it - lol
Love your cards - can't wait to explore your blog more.

Susan Stringfellow said...

ugghhh! That means they will be here shortly. ick. I just cant stand those things all over everything. Beautiful collection, very trendy colors