Friday, July 23, 2010

Collaborating to Raise Money for Breast Cancer Research

Artists, or at least the ones I know, are good hearted people who are always willing to lend their talents to help out when needed. So it was no surprise that when Lindsay posted a call on Mygrafico to do a collaborative set to raise awareness and money for Breast Cancer that so many talented designers jumped right to it. In light of having several family members and friends diagnosed within the past couple years and one friend newly diagnosed, I eagerly wanted to create some designs for this set. So here is a peek at the set...



The set sells for only $5. It is a great way to get some fun graphics for use and also support Breast Cancer research. It is now available for purchase at www.mygrafico.com.

I created these 3 graphics for the set...








I hope you will take the time today and support someone you know who has been effected by Breast Cancer and brighten their day by showing your love and support!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheri I want to thank you for your contribution to BC set from MyGrafico and to encourage every crafter, stitcher or embroiderer to join the www.stitchingforpink.org to whom you gracious designs were gifted.

Linda
SewAZ Designs
www.sewazdesigns.com
Ambassador for www.stitchingforpink.org

Cheri W said...

Thanks, Linda!

Love the embroidery patch you made. It felt great to help out with this important cause. I have a newly diagnosed friend, and this made me feel a little more helpful to lend my talents to raise awareness and funds.