Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Weekend Sale on my Digital Collections

Save big on everything from Photoshop brushes, to clip art to digi stamps! 
Everything in my shop 30% off this weekend only! Sale runs from 
Friday, October 8th - thru midnight on Oct. 10th. Click on the sale banner to start shopping!

See if you can figure out what set these flourishes are from. Post the answer in my comments
section to be entered in a drawing to receive a free set of your choice. 
Be sure to leave me an email address or blog link so I can notify you if you are the winner!
Drawing will be held on Monday, Oct. 13th at 9am EST.


Be sure to check out some of these newly added sets:





2 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

these are all fantastic, but the Sodalicious is just the best! Great designs and I love the swoosh word.

Kathy Marie said...

awesomeness!!!!!!!!! all ur stuff rocks. sorry ive been mia, its been crazy here, i got a new blog too!