Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project 365 Challenge/Day 48 - A Berry Sweet 16 Card

With so many of my daughters’ friends turning 16, I was inspired to create a slightly different sweet 16 card, concentrating on the "sweet concept". The background paper is from the Citrus specialty cardstock paper pack from K&Company. For this challenge I worked to combine bright colors with bold black as an accent. I used one of my Mod Monogram designs and added the numbers one and six for the focal point of this card. I colorized prior to printing it out. I used a textured green CS from Core'dinations to matt the digi layer on top of the cute bingo card digi element from Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff, another shop on http://www.mygrafico.com.


You can check out the b&w artwork from my monogram set, 
re-colorized & used in the card above:


No comments: