Monday, February 20, 2012

Shop til you drop! The $1 three-day retirement sale at mygrafico.


What could be a bigger and better sale than $1.00 for an entire set 
of digital designs by Cheri Wenger?
For three days, you can get my retiring sets for just a dollar...and these are no crappy designs. We are talking some of my most popular sets are included. I am clearing out some of the oldies but goodies to make room for new, fresh designs so it is 
the perfect time to stack up on digi art & brushes. 

Be sure to spread the word and tell all your friends!

Vist this link, then click on the left hand column tab that says retiring sets to view all of the sets that are just $1. If you don't want to view all the designs, just mine, 
go to the designers pull down menu to select my name. 
It will pull up my shop including all sale and non-sale items. 

Happy Shopping!

Here is a preview of some of the sets that you can snag...






No comments: