Monday, June 23, 2008

Scrapper’s Challenge: Scrap A Treasured Item from Childhood


Maybe it is a favorite snugly, treasured toy or a well-remembered article of clothing. Today, dig out your camera or a photo of one of your favorite items from childhood. If you don’t have one, then choose one of your child’s treasured items to scrap about. 

The Curious George stamp set was from Target, all others are from Inque Boutique and the cool papers and phrase are from Cosmo Cricket.

Curious George was always a favorite of mine. Over 30 years later, he sits in my office to remind me of a carefree life filled with many big dreams. Leave me a comment about your childhood favorite.

2 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

oh Cheri - this is a fantastic layout and just so cute. I love the way you used the circle stamp with the george faces.

Kathleen Summers said...

Hey, glad to see you have a blog!! This is a darling layout - cute subject and I like the way you put it together!