Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Farewell to a Few Favorites

















As the Stampin’ Up Fall/Winter 2008 catalog is about to premiere next month, it is time to use some of my favorite papers and sets before they are no longer available. Above, is a pull out card make-n-take project done at my July workshop. This can also double as a cool photo CD holder you can share with family and friends. It uses two In Colors that I will be sad to see go...Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi (pg. 163)...one of my favorite greens! It also uses the friend stamp from the For A Friend hostess set (pg. 21) along with flower stamps from the soon to be retired Bud Basics (pg. 92) and Little Pieces (pg. 116) set. The felts are from the Flower Fusion embellishment set. Contact me before August 10th these to order these or other items from the Spring/Summer ’08 catalog before they are no longer available. The supply list for this project can be found on my new demonstrator's website at:

No comments: