Tuesday, September 2, 2008

44 isn’t so bad!

Well who says turning 44 has to be a bad thing? This birthday, I feel pretty encouraged. Even though I still have some toning up and a few more pounds to shed, I am beginning to feel more comfortable in my own skin. I am more fearless than I ever was (not that I am this wild risk taker or anything!), more God focused, and feel good about the kind of mom I am for my girls. (Oh, and not to leave out being blessed with a DH who still brings me flowers for our anniversary and insists on taking me out to dinner for my birthday! Pretty lucky girl, huh?) And this month, I reached one of my New Year’s goals of getting published in some new magazines...a nice Birthday surprise! You can find my samples and/or articles in these four publications, either in print or online:
Here is a preview of some of the featured projects:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - I hope I look half as good as you when I turn 44! I love your projects shown here - the 3-D flower you created is stunning! I think the bib invite is so sweet - I just had to make 30 baby shower invites and that's a great idea!

Susan Stringfellow said...

awww! Happy 44th and if I thought that when I turn 44 in a couple of months, I would look as good as you, I would have my party early! yep, I am not sure I can be seen with you til I loose like half a person. LOL!

LOVE these projects, ok, might be a bit biased but I have never done anything so fantastic with these stamps. I am totally saving these for ideas