Tuesday, November 25, 2008

30 Days ’til Christmas Countdown - free digi poem!

Well, Christmas is just 30 days away and in honor of this I created
a poem, based upon the ol’ Hickory, Dickory Dock rhyme.
Read it and enjoy...I created it as a digital png file so you can
use it on a digital layout or to make a digital card. Just leave 
me a comment or email me if you would like to receive this 
holiday FREEBIE from me as a thank you for checking out my blog!

I will be trying to post a project a day to keep you creatively 
inspired throughout the holiday season. So check back daily
and leave me comments. I always love reading them!

2 comments:

Kathleen Summers said...

Cheri, you are too cool! What an awesome idea! I plan to start digi scrapping more. Once I get unpacked and get through the hustle & bustle of the holidays.

Hapve a blessed Thanksgiving!

XOXOXO

Joan A. said...

How cool!