Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear Santa,

Remember the days when you wrote a letter to Santa with all of your Christmas wishes? For some of us, those days are so far past and we have long given up on wish lists. I propose “the return of the Wish List” for Christmas for all of us Big Kids, and I have made this process real simple for those of you who love Stampin’ Up!® products. Whether you live locally or across the nation, you can use my Wish List order form to make all of your stamping and scrapbooking Christmas wishes come true! Email me or leave me a comment with your email address to get this pdf form. 

You simply print it out, fill in your gift suggestions and hand off to a family member, friend or relative. They can call or mail it to me with the amounts filled in for the items they would like to purchase for you. It is that simple!!! Page 2 includes a section for choosing hostess sets and free merchandise, if the order qualifies for that. So ladies, make it easy for your DH or other family members to surprise you and put a smile on your face this Christmas morning. Credit cards and checks accepted on all orders and don't forget that I have Stampin’ Up!® gift certificates available, too, which can be redeemed through me!

No comments: