Friday, November 14, 2008

Thoughts of Friendship

I don't know about you, but there is something about this time of year and thoughts of thanksgiving that make me think about all the friends I have met in my lifetime. It also makes me so grateful for the those friends that I have been blessed to have in my life. I often think about those friendships on my walks with Bella. Some days it is so obvious to me why God brought a person into my life, and other times I wonder inquisitively why I have met a certain person, and what life lesson or value was I to gain from knowing them. So today, take a moment to think about the friendships and people you have encountered in your life. Maybe this will inspire you to send a card to someone you haven't talked to in a while. A card from a friend is always a welcome thing! Here are some Stampin’ Up!® card ideas to get you started!

Special hugs to my friends Denise and Tina who are battling breast cancer. You are strong and courageous. You will survive and share your story of hope and inspiration to others. I pray that each day gets easier as you are surrounded by the love and prayers of true friends.





1 comment:

Kathleen Summers said...

Pretty classy cards in gorgeous colors! Love 'em! And so glad I know you, Cheri. You're a jewel. *muah*