Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 7 - Something to Adore!

As a visitor to my blog, you have looked forward to the Christmas Countdown with a project a day. Today’s post is about something to Adore — the Adore 2097 Tour. I couldn’t help but post about the amazing concert we attended last night at our church. It was an evening of praise and worship that really highlighted this advent season. There was joy, tears and some amazingly talented performers, including Matt Maher, Josh Blakesley, Kelly Pease and Paul George. There were so many amazing songs, but the overall message that resounded in my mind afterwards was a real message of hope that all of us can use right about now...that all things are possible with God. This is what I will be reminding myself of daily as we enter into 2009. For our family, 2008 has been a year of challenge, health issues for family and friends, as well as a time of real change and adjustment. So as we are just a week away from Christmas, I wish to share that message of hope with all of you, too! Check back tomorrow for some new creative inspirations!

1 comment:

Melissa Bove said...

Sounds like a beautiful concert!
Merry Christmas, my friend!!

Hugs...