Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 8- Handmade Monogrammed Note Cards

This holiday gift idea was one featured in my "12 Tips" article in the Dec. issue of Scrap & Stamps Arts magazine. All you need is some patterned paper, a cool alphabet stamp set or letter stickers, other favorite stamps, a circle punch sized to show the full letter, some ribbon, ink and cardstock. A complete list of supplies used can be found in the article. So if you need a quick gift idea for Christmas, a birthday, a hostess gift or to just tell someone thanks, just make up a set of 4-5 monogrammed note cards with matching envelopes, drop in a gift bag or tie them with a bow and you are sure to have a well-loved, practical gift. An alternate idea is to give a gift set of all-occasion cards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that stamp set! I it one of your designs? I used it to make my sisters wedding invitations, they were gatefold with a scallop oval in the center ans that was stamped "M" and she loved them! It seem like my fave IB sets are ones you designed..ok I like Susan's sets too!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful note cards! SO elegant looking!! Hugs...

Olena said...

Nice card!!!! great job!!!