Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweet 16, oh, WOW!




When a momentous birthday rolls around, a special card is in order. For my DD's 16th birthday, it needed to be hip, fun with an added surprise. Some new In Colors from Stampin’ Up!® combined with fun diecuts, punches, and the cool new Circle Circus stamp set did the trick! Add in some pop-up floral elements on the inside, and I achieved the right mix to make Ashley feel special on her 16th birthday. I played off the dots in the ribbon to create the numeral 6 from the floral circle stamp, and I used the overlapping circles stamp to create the patterned background. This set rocks, especially when used with florals, but I will also post other ideas for using these great patterned circles. Order it now from the new SU 2009-2010 catalog. Go to my Stampin' Up website, click on the shop button to browse and order all your new favorites!

No comments: