Saturday, August 15, 2009

A PEEK INSIDE THE CHA SUMMER SHOW ’09

Well, I have been back from the CHA Craft & Hobby Association tradeshow & CHA Consumer SuperShow for a little over a week, and I am finally getting together a slideshow to show you some of the goodies that grabbed my attention. All of the manufacturers that I spoke with were so nice and I have to say how impressed I was with the quality of design work that was represented. The papers are some of the best selections I have seen in years! Kudos to all the awesome designers that made that happen. From cute snowmen and bright colors for Christmas to fun halloween designs that will make you howl and some of the most beautiful petal and pearl embellishments a girl could want, the summer show was full of eye candy! You will see a mix of products, project samples (some blurry, sorry, but at times I was cruising faster than my shutter speed and pulling my case and juggling my camera). But hopefully, these will give you an idea of some of the wonderful products that will be available this fall at your favorite online or local retailer. I put the photos in alphabetical order by manufacturer. If you want to view individual photos, go to my Picasa gallery.


No comments: