Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Making Birthdays Oh So Sweeter!

Using the great embellishments and papers from Little Yellow Bicycle's Cupcake Love collection  can make any birthday card just that much sweeter! See for yourself in these easy to create card samples.


Felty cupcakes are just so yummy!
On the card below I added some rhinestone bling to my verse to coordinate with the heart rhinestone on the cupcake. For bright cheery cards, try this color combo: hot pink, yellow, magenta and white!



The card below also combines a new patterned paper from Stampin' Up!®, a wonderful sample from my demonstrator friend, Ree Nathan.

Sunny Sweet
I just love it when I can mix together a bunch of scraps, some new patterned cardstock, pull a few elements from my vast cardmaking stash pile and turn it into something cheerful to wish someone a wonderful birthday!


Hope these ideas sweeten your day and help you to..



No comments: