Monday, January 26, 2009

A Peek at the Glue Arts Display for CHA!

With Valentine’s day just a little over three weeks away, I created this poster, centerpiece and candles to showcase Glue Arts’ Wall Art Decor Adhesive at the Craft & Hobby Association Winter Trade Show, often referred to CHA. The Winter show is taking place right now in Anaheim, CA showcasing the latest product releases from Craft and Hobby manufacturers. It is a crafter’s dream to walk and observe the show. There are project samples, make-n-takes and lots of products to drool over. Can you tell that I am struggling not being there this year?

Well, even though I am not there, a bit of me is. The foam board poster shows how you can combine your own personal diecutting machines, punches, papers, Wall Art Decor Adhesive and your own creativity to decorate a room, table top or a wall for any occasion. You can customize a hallway, embellish around framed artwork or shelving and liven up a room with temporary designs using this product. This project also is great for creating school projects & posters!

For my sample, I used my QuicKutz Silhouette digital craft cutter & software along with some diecut flowers using my Sizzix Big Kick and the Flower Layers #3 die. I used papers from assorted manufacturers with coordinating colors. Here are some pictures of the items. I did also use some other Glue Arts adhesives on the centerpiece and candle wrappers.





2 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

WOWWWW!!! i have got to get Nancy to stop by there. This is just too beautiful. I wish I could see it in person. It's totally killing me not to be there. This is the first one I have missed in SO long.

I wanted a silhouette and now I want one even more!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful project Cheri! Love the colors!