Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentine's Checkered Love Make-n-Take

So as you can see, I have gotten into the Valentine’s spirit. I loved this new set that I purchased from Stampin’ Up!® that has so many great stamping possibilities. It is called A Happy Heart. Later this week, I will be posting some of the other card creations done with this set, if possible. ; )

Here is a peek at the Checkered Love make-n-take card done at my Stampin’ Up!® Friday night Stamper’s Club workshop. And here is a list of supplies used on this project:

Designer Paper: Bella Rose
Ribbon: Black Hemp
Adhesive: For this sample I used Glue Arts Perma Tac Adhesive with Glue Glider Pro (for my demo, I used the dotto adhesive from Stampin’ Up!). On the raised elements, I used Stampin’ Dimensionals.




Here is a picture of the inside view and message. I carried a touch of the patterned paper to the inside along with another raised heart circle. This is actually part of a larger stamp that says i (heart in circle) u, shown at the bottom of the card above. You can use the omission technique to just stamp the heart or stamp the whole image and punch the circled heart out using a 1/2" circle punch.

Order this set on my Stampin’ Up!® website to get it in time for making your very own cards using the ideas I will be posting this week. Also, you can take a peek at the brand new Spring/Summer catalog and all of the great new products!

1 comment:

Susan Stringfellow said...

what a fun card! love this idea. I also love that you finished out the inside