Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Join me at CHA!

The countdown has begun and I am preparing the class kits for the Flip, Flap Purse class that I will be teaching this Saturday, Aug. 1 from 9-11 am at the CHA Craft SuperShow being held at the Orlando Convention Center. 

You have seen some other peeks at this fun purse, but I would love to see some friendly faces in the class room. Go to the show link for more information on admission and class sign up fees.

Also, on Friday, I will be working at the Glue Arts booth so be sure and stop by to say hi and do a fun make-n-take project.
I  promise to give you a report on all the great new products unveiled at the Craft and Hobby Association summer trade show. Soon, I will also be posting some fun variations of the flip flap purse project soon.

1 comment:

Susan Stringfellow said...

Hey - LOVE this! You have to give me the scoop on the show when you get a minute.