Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Experimenting with the New “In Colors”


In this Floral Streak card, I used my Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry reinkers in some shaving cream to create the background that shows through the 5 petal flower punch image. I am just loving having the markers to match and used them to create the 2-tone look on the verse, which I repeat stamped 3 times. The stamp set is Fresh Cuts. The colors are more vibrant in person.


In this second card, I showed how you can create your own patterned background by layering your stamps and inks. The Circle Circus set was used with Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand to create an elegant Sympathy card. Add a clip, eyelet border, some taffeta ribbon and a verse (from a previous hostess set, Warmest Regards) to finish the card off.

Have fun mixing and matching the new Stampin’ Up!® In Colors to see what great combinations you can create! 

No comments: