Friday, July 31, 2009

A Touch of Vintage

I promised to share with you some variations on my Flip, Flap Purse mini album. I just love these great papers from K&Company. I combined them with a brown embossed cardstock from American crafts to give a vintage look to this fun scrapbooking concept. I added a touch of beaded ribbon to the top flap for an added shimmer of gold. The center “button” embellishment was created from punched paper and a gold rhinestone brad from Stampin’ Up!®

Have fun making variations of these using square and pointed flap envelopes. Glue Arts website will soon feature a video and instructions for creating the flip flap purse. You can add your own creativity to make a wall full of fun, decorative mini albums.
These also make wonderful gifts.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh Cheri, this is just FANTASTIC!

Susan Stringfellow said...

Beautiful Cheri!