Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project 365/ Day 19 - "Tweet" Photo Valentine

Some of my favorite colors are in Cosmo Cricket’s DeLovely collection so I just had to use this collection again when creating a personalized photo valentine for my daughter Ashley. The fun colorful chipboard embellishments were perfect for creating this square valentine card. I angled the striped cardstock, layered a patterned paper square on top, raised up the chick with U-cut-It double-sided adhesive foam and attached the flowers with an extreme adhesive square, both from Glue Arts. For the main assembly I used my Pro with high tac adhesive. I added my own hand-lettered verse following the same angle as the stripes. I used an old technique for adding the bow accent which involves punching two circles close together, threading the pointed ends of ribbon down through the holes and back up through the opposite hole. I fringed the ends of the ribbon for texture and added the epoxy sticker with the word glamorous.

Try making a personalized photo valentine for someone you love. I am following this same project theme on day 20’s project. Check it out!

No comments: