Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project 365/Day 18 - Glue Arts & Girls Paperie Hearts Shadowbox

Tired of making boring covered boxes? Try taking them apart and making them into a fun item of home decor. That is what I did with this heart shaped paper mache box from Darice. Pairing it up with some favorite supplies, Glue Arts adhesives and papers from The Girls Paperie, I was able to turn this box into a fun little Valentine shadowbox of Dan and I. I had a harder time locating pictures than creating the project! LOL. See if you recognize any of the diecuts or punches used here. I also snuck in a crocheted poisie from Fancy Pants that I have had stashed away for too long now and a leftover flower chipboard from my favorite summer collection from Cosmo Cricket, DeLovely. The possibilities are unlimited when you have a little bit of paper and some endless creativity!


A little bit closer view...


The back view (great when it is set on a ledge and viewable from both sides)...


Keep watching the Glue Arts blog for a complete supply list and instructions on how you can make this fun project. Also, if you haven't signed up to receive email alerts for their blog posts, be sure to do that. If you are on Facebook, be sure to comment on their page. They are giving away products to celebrating hitting over 4,000 fans!

No comments: