Friday, January 14, 2011

Project 365/Day 13 - Monogram Notecards




Since creating my digital Mod Monograms 1 set, I wanted to make a project for myself...some personal notecards. From the moment I bought DCWV’s the Natural Stack, I have fell in love with the papers and have used them on several card creations. I chose two of the foil papers in this 8" x 8" stack paired with brown and beige solid cardstock from the Paper Co. to created elegant hybrid notecards. I created 4 matching ones and one alternate version. I colored the initial C in brown to coordinate with my notecard paper stock and left the monogram frame in black.





I matted it in brown and raised up the layer using U-cut-it double sided foam from Glue Arts.



You can purchase this digi frame set on mygrafico.com...
So if you are at a creative road block, make something for yourself today. I did and am so glad to be at the receiving end of one of my creative projects.

No comments: